Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November.



Oh my, I have been so slack with my little Fox Whiskers over this past month! November is by far my favourite month of the year, not only because it is my birthday month but good things always seem to come about! So far I've got a new car, an iPhone, a pretty bicycle and I finished my uni degree, not to mention the week long celebrating for my birthday! So much has been happening. Now I am officially addicted to Instagram and I love riding to the beach on my bike. So here are a few little snippets of what November has been (via Instagram, of course... sorry about the bad quality, its only an iPhone3! hehe).

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


P.S. If you would like to follow on Instagram, look for @chloe_eloise!


.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, everything looks so delicious!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate looks delicious. Yummy!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos hun!
    The watermelon loafers are wayyyy cute :3
    xo
    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, I like it so much! Nice random photos!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um are those squirrel shaped cookies? SO cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have read all the content on this website.
    This is very useful and help me increase my knowledge.
    if you want to know more about this kind of related things.
    Please visit our website Here FASHION NOVA and compare the things. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. ✿