Saturday, November 26, 2011

Summer.



summer



For most of you in the Northern hemisphere its getting very cold, but down here in Australia the days are getting hotter and hotter. We are getting ready for a good summer. My first summer in Australia for two years! I would rather be back in Europe, though. So here is a little summer outfit inspiration if you are living in the South. I am totally loving crochet this season, along with effortless maxi skirts and some good round/cat eye sunglasses!

♥♥

10 comments:

  1. i just returned from europe a few months ago. two summers in one year was the best idea ever! great blog now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Summer! Although I suppose I miss wearing shorts... :D
    Haha love the outfit you paired up! So cute and colourful! :D
    xo
    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to know that there is summer somewhere in this world...;) Enjoy the heat and cold cocktails;)

    Miss summer clothes...

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, I like it so much! This outfit is so beautiful!!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and maybe follow?: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought your were getting summer? this wasn't what I expected when I found you blog hahaa. I 'd love to go down to austrailia some day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous collage!!:):
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to start going to Australia this time of year. This weather in the Northern Hemisphere is killing me! I'd love to be sipping an iced coffee drink and wearing those gorgeous sandals right now. Alas, I am cooped up inside avoiding the slushy mess outdoors.

    xoxo
    Emily
    the-pink-zombie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. ✿